Guidelines for Protecting Individual Privacy
- When and how the website collects and uses your personal information, as well as who it may be shared with.
- Are there any alternatives to the way you’re now using your internet connection?
- A system of protections in place to protect your personal data.
- What you may do if there are any errors in the content.
Gathering, Processing, and Disseminating Data
We own all of the material on this site. We only have access to/collect information from you if you voluntarily provide it to us through email or other direct contact. No one will be able to buy or rent this information.
We’ll respond to your inquiry in light of the details you’ve provided. Unless it is absolutely necessary to fulfill your request, such as sending an item, we will not share your personal information with any third parties outside of our organization.
Unless you tell us not to, we may contact you through email in the future to advise you about offers, new products or services, or policy changes.
Involvement in Decision-Making and Information Access
At any moment, you may choose to stop receiving messages from us. To get in touch with us, please use the email address or phone number shown on our website.
- See if there’s anything we can do for you.
- Change or improve any of your personal data that we have on file.
- Remove any information we have about you.
- Be sure to voice any concerns you have about how we handle your personal information.
We make every attempt to protect your personal information. Sensitive data submitted via the website is protected in two ways: online and offline. When you provide us sensitive information (such your credit card number), we encrypt it and send it to you in a safe manner. A closed lock symbol at the bottom of your browser or “https” at the beginning of a web page’s URL may be used to verify this. Encryption is one method we use to keep your data safe online, but we also safeguard it offline. Personnel who need personally identifiable information to complete a job only have access to it (for example, invoicing or customer support). The systems and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. You’ll need to use more terminology if your website has links.
Links to other websites may be found throughout this one. You should bear in mind that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of third-party websites. Please read the privacy rules of any other site from which you may get personally identifiable information before providing any personal information to them.