Taxis has been the most convenient way of transportation when you need a ride to and from the airport. For amongst many of people believe that the taxi is cheaper , more affordable, and even if is not comfortable. with current economic situation it may affect your think in terms when it comes of choosing a Airport Transportation service.
- But are taxis really the ultimate choice, or the cheaper one ?
- The Taxi would be preferable for shorter distances, but what about the traffic or the weather for example ?
There is a risk of you overpaying. Limousines service rates varies from company to other but often come out less expensive then airport taxi for longer distances. say from/to the airport.
Denver Airport Limo – DIA Affordable Airport Car Services
The cost of limousine services varies from city to city and is calculated upon the kind of vehicle you use. In other words, town car airport service is not much more than a taxi which can be unpredictable and offer a lesser standard of service. For multiple groups, limousine airport service is an affordable alternative when split up amongst the party.
There are 6 types of limousines.
1) Luxury sedans – Standard Lincoln Town Cars or Cadillac’s
2) Stretch Sedans
3 6-passenger stretch limousines – fits 1-6 people, depending on design.
4) 8-passenger stretch limousines – fits 1-8 people, depending on design.
5) 10-passenger super stretch limousines – fits 1-10 people, depending on design.
6) 12-18 passenger super stretch limousines and stretch specialty vehicles (SUV’s) – these limousines rent at a premium due to limited availability, where SUV’s would normally cost more than a standard limousine.
Whether you traveling for Business, of Vacation there is no better way then arrive in style on comfort to your desire destination then Limousine car services.
GET A FREE QUOTE
In other words, if you are renting a 10-passenger limousine, the vehicle seating can accommodate 10-people that are smaller or average size tightly depending on interior the interior of the car.